In 2003 the Lehman Funeral Home in Celina, Ohio is purchased from Mike Lehman with Steve Dzendzel as director. The funeral home located at 901 Myers Rd and operates as the Lehman-Dzendzel Funeral Home. The former Celina Vale Funeral Home was founded in 1923 by Clair W. Vale and operated as Vale Funeral Home for many years. When Wilbur E. Stein became a partner in the funeral home in 1945, it was known as the Vale & Stein Funeral Home, located at the corner of Livingston and Ash Streets.
Vale retired in 1960 and Michael Lehman started in 1961 while in high school, becoming a partner of the firm in 1972. The firm was then known as Vale-Stein-Lehman Funeral Home. When the business moved to the Myers Road facility in July 1979, the name Vale was dropped and the name Stein subsequently was dropped in 1985, following the retirement of Stein in 1981.